LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thoughts.

Up until now this whole weight loss thing hasn't been to bad to me.

I've been at the same weight now since Christmas. This week I even gained 3.6 pounds. So now that I have cried and sulked a little bit it's time to change it!

This morning I went to the gym and walked 30 minutes on the treadmill.

I've changed up some of the things I eat and am making sure I get my good health guidelines in each day and eat more protein along with power foods. It really does makes a difference!

My breakfast today was a glass of hood 2% chocolate milk, whole grain light English muffin, 2% slice of cheese, 1/4 cup egg beaters and 3 slices Canadian bacon and a banana for a total of 8 points. I was SO full after breakfast!:)

Now just to keep this motivation and keep pushing through. My goal weight is 130-150 and with being at 200 now I have a ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment